Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Condo Camping - My favorite way to travel. Since we own a timeshare it is fairly easy for us to exchange into other peoples timeshares when we want to go somewhere where we don't have a condo. This week we are in Fort Myers Beach in south Florida. When we first arrived in Florida we did not have a condo, so we were eating out 3 times a day. Pretty spendy. But we have a condo now and I spent about $75 at the grocery store on Monday and we have not eaten out since, it is Wednesday and we still have groceries. On this trip I discovered that the dollar store has grocery items, so instead of paying $5 or more for oil and salad dressing, I got them both for $2. For me, vacationing is all about saving money, because the more I save the more I can travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment