Tuesday, January 19, 2010

OK, I have been kind of busy today and so I have not really found any smokin deals. How about just a general vacation type of statement for today.
Ever been on a cruise? I haven't.......yet. It is definitely on my list of things to do. I had one booked a few years ago. We had a Caribbean cruise booked going out of New Orleans. We were going to cruise for a week, going to Belize and Roatan Honduras, a super sweet balcony cabin overlooking the front of the ship, and then back to spend a few days at Mardi Gras. Care to guess why my trip got canceled? Ever heard of a little storm named Katrina? Yep, I was glued to the tv for that storm coverage, and just when I thought New Orleans was going to make it through........it didn't. My missing a cruise paled in comparison to what they went through, but I have not been able to find the perfect cruise since then. But I will. I am just waiting for the same ship (Norwegian Sun) to have an itinerary I can fall in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment