Thursday, January 14, 2010

I surf a lot, and while I am surfing I find a lot a deals. My passion in life is traveling, so what do you think I find deals on? You got it! I love finding them and most of the time I can't use everything I find, so I thought I would create this blog where I can pass along to you what I found.

So what did the Travel Guru find today? This may not come as a surprise to everyone out there, but I found it surprising. I had some Delta skymiles that were about to expire, only aobut 14000 of them, so not even close to a ticket. I got a notice that I could use them for magazines, so I thought why not? Let's see what I can find. While I was looking for mags, I found out you can also use them to book motel rooms. Now it just so happens that in another week I am headed to Florida, where I don't have any room reservations. We have a certain area in mind, but for the most part want to be mobile. Well, to make a long story short, my measly little miles that were about to expire got me 3 nights motel in Florida. Who Knew? And for those of you that are like me and get United Miles at Safeway, just because, you can use those for motel rooms too.
Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment