Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mexico Half-Off!!!!

In my in box today an offer from bookit.com for half to 65% off of Mexico vacations at all inclusive resorts. When I checked they were running about $100 a night, which I don't think is really 65% off, but its not a bad price either. Now is when some people like to head to Mexico, as it is kind of their off season, but then again, you are in Mexico, how "off" can it be?

My second find of the day is that there is now a rental company in Hawaii that rents mini coopers. Their website was down, so I couldn't get too much information, but I will be checking back with them. I would much rather rent a convertible mini cooper than a convertible mustang.

I won't be checking in tomorrow as I will be in route to Florida, so my next post will be written from the pool area. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment