Wednesday, March 24, 2010

NCL is having a sale

Visit me at Adult-Travels

Everyday brings a new sale to my mailbox. Some I get excited about and some are just "oh, another sale" And then there are days like today, when I am sick and I want to stay in bed, and I just don't know if I should get excited or not!
The email that stuck out for me today was from Norwegian Cruise Lines, they are having a 48 hour sale and to tell you the truth, I have no idea if it is a good one or not. Hey, I could have lied and told you it was fantastic, but what if it's not? Then I am left looking like I don't know what I am talking about, so I'd rather just put it out there, that this time, I just don't know. Because I didn't go check, it's the whole sick thing. I hope someone checks it out though and lets me know if it is any good. Hopefully I am not missing the sale of the century.
If I have to be sick, I'd rather be doing it from the deck of a cruise ship!

No comments:

Post a Comment