Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fall Travel

Visit me at Gran Canaria Holidays

Fall is almost here, and if you have not yet taken your summer vacation, it is time to git er done, before summer is gone and you have missed it! Lucky for you, there are some companies out there that are gearing up for fall season and putting their best sales forward now, in time to grab that last minute summer vacation, or to plan the first trip of the fall.

Cheap Round Trip Flights Under $150 - Tax Included. Book now on CheapOair!

If you have read any of my earlier posts, you know I do not like to follow the crowd when it comes to my vacations. I like to go in shoulder season instead of high season, and I like to stay in condo's instead of motels or resorts.

This may or may not be your idea of a good vacation. Whatever your idea is, I hope that my posts on this blog will help inspire you to take that well deserved vacation, and hopefully show you a way to save a buck or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment